ECO-POPPER Product Warranty
- Limited Hardware Warranty. Subject to the terms of this warranty, Company warrants the Product provided to you against any material defects and materials in workmanship that interfere with the normal operation of the product when used in accordance with Company’s published guidelines for a period of one year from the date of original purchase by the end user purchaser (the “Warranty Period”). Published guidelines include but are not limited to information contained in technical specifications, user manuals and service communications.
- Exclusions. The limited warranty set forth herein shall not apply in the event that a breach of such warranties are the results of the Product (including any software), being (a) used other than in accordance with Company published guidelines, (b) modified, repaired, serviced, maintained or altered by anyone other than Company without the prior written approval of Company in each instance; for the avoidance of doubt, the modification of any software embedded in the Products shall result in the immediate voiding of the warranty; (c) combined with or installed on/with operating systems, hardware or other non-Company equipment; (e) installed not in accordance with documentation or instructions of Company; or (f) damaged by causes beyond the reasonable control of Company, such as a fire, flood or earthquake. The warranties do not apply (a) to consumable parts, such as batteries, that are designed to diminish over time, (b) to cosmetic damage, such as scratches and dents or (c) to defects caused by normal wear and tear and the normal aging of the Product. The warranties extend only to you and do not extend to any other individual or entity. The warranties shall be voided if any serial number shall be removed or defaced.
- Remedy. If during the Warranty Period there is a submission of a valid claim under this warranty to Company, Company will, at its option, (i) repair the Product using new or previously used parts that are like new in performance and reliability, (ii) replace the Product with a device that is at least functionally equivalent to the Product and is formed from new and/or previously used parts that are like new in performance and reliability, or (iii) exchange the Product for a refund of your purchase price. Before receiving warranty service, Company may require to be provided with a proof of purchase.
- Consumer Law. This warranty gives the end user purchaser specific legal rights, and the end user purchaser may have other rights that vary according to your jurisdiction. Other than as permitted by law, this warranty does not exclude, limit or suspend other rights you may have. For a full understanding of your rights you should consult the laws of your jurisdiction.
- Disclaimer. Except as expressly set out herein, Company does not make any representations or warranties and expressly disclaims all other warranties (including any implied or statutory warranties), including without limitation any warranties of merchantibility, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement or any other warranties arising by statute, operation of law, course of dealing or performance, or usage of trade. Some jurisdictions do not allow disclaimers of implied warranties, so this disclaimer may not apply to you.